Thursday, August 22, 2013

Practice Blog Post

      Hi my name is Erin and I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I currently reside in Moss Point, Mississippi but I have lived in many places. I attended college in North Carolina before transferring. I have worked in numerous jobs but my favorite was when I worked a semester at Walt Disney World! Working there and trekking the Himalayan Mountains are probably the most favorite moments of my life! A few things I am passionate about are my God, friends, family, my dogs, and of course whatever crazy dream I happen to be pursuing at the time. Right now that would be a degree in education.
      Teaching has always been a passion of mine no matter the subject. I love teenagers and their vulnerability, it seems to make them more open to hearing what you have to say. History is also a passion of mine so putting those together just made sense when figuring out what to do with my life. My parents are also educators and seeing the amount of time they had to spend with my brother and I was important to me if I was to ever start a family. I am currently a substitute at the high schools in Jackson County, MS and it’s only solidified my career choice!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment